Trading Indicators for MT4 and MT5
Draws all trendlines automatically on the main chart. It counts the beginning points from the actual timeframe's historical data, and the trendline ending depends on the last visible pullback level. Multi timeframe ability, alert functions, candle body or high/low option, and much more...
Draws support and resistance levels on the main chart with a more advanced algorithm than the fractal based solutions. It calculates with the last 400 visible bars, and the level ending depends on the last visible candle. Multi timeframe ability, alert functions, candle body or high/low option, line chart and offline chart compatibility, and much more...
Download free indicators
Here You can download our free indicators for Metatrader 4 (build 1353) and Metatrader 5 (build 3270). The list is expanding continuously and we appreciate any feedback for the continuous development (Current version: 2.12).
- NEW! MTF Accelerator Oscillator (AC) Indicator
- NEW! MTF Rate of Change (ROC) Indicator
- NEW! MTF Relative Vigor Index (RVI) Indicator
- NEW! MTF Stochastic RSI Indicator
- MTF Stochastic Indicator
- MTF Relative Strength Index (RSI) Indicator
- MTF Commodity Channel Index (CCI) Indicator
- MTF Williams %R Indicator
- MTF Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) Indicator
- MTF Moving Average of Oscillator (OSMA) Indicator
- MTF Momentum Indicator
- MTF On Balance Volume (OBV) Indicator
- MTF Money Flow Index (MFI) Indicator
- MTF DeMarker Indicator
- MTF Moving Average (MA) Indicator
- MTF Awesome Oscillator (AO) Indicator
- MTF Accumulation Distribution (A/D) Indicator
- MTF Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) Indicator
- MTF Force Index Indicator
- MTF Volume Indicator
- MTF Bollinger Bands Indicator
- MTF Average True Range (ATR) Indicator
- MT4 - MT5 versions are available
- Highly customizable alert functions (at levels, crosses, direction changes via email, push, sound, popup)
- Works on strategy tester (and at weekends without ticks) in multi timeframe mode
- Improved color modes and higher precision
- Linear interpolation and histogram mode options
- Adjustable levels
- NEW! Customizable color and styles settings of the indicator's levels
What is MTF? The multi timeframe ability allows you to watch the higher timeframe’s indicator values without switching between the timeframes. For example if you set the indicator’s timeframe to H1, and the chart's timeframe to M15, you can see the H1 chart's indicators' value on M15. With the timeframe setting you can set the indicator's timeframe. Our indicators show the actual timeframe's data if you specify a lower timeframe than the actual chart's timeframe. What is Stepless? The higher timeframe’s indicator data will make steps in lower timeframes. This function is interpolating these.
Trading Indicators / EA / Scripts for MT4 only
Shows trading information such as spread, ATR, swap, etc. The fractal trend indicates the actual price relative to each timeframe's last high and last low fractal points. The place of the indicator's panel is adjustable (hide, corner and X-Y offset) and with the "All Other Objects To Background" switch it can be always on top. You can hide each information that isn't useful to you. Risk calculator module and trading functions: sell/buy, close, half close, close all. About risk management
Shows trading information such as spread, ATR, swap, etc. The fractal trend indicates the actual price relative to each timeframe's last high and last low fractal points. The place of the indicator's panel is adjustable (corner and X-Y offset) and with the "All Other Objects To Background" switch it can be always on top. You can hide each information that isn't useful for you. Risk calculator module that can calculate with money risk, point distance, and lot size. About risk management
Multi timeframe fractal indicator. The "Extend_Line" function draws a horizontal line from the previous fractal point until a candle closes it over or a user-specified forward and backward length. The "Show_Validation_Candle" option shows which candle is the point when the higher timeframe's fractal is validated and the fractal point appears.